Helping Keep The Berkshire Community Local
Thu April 2, 2020
- Men arrested on attempted murder charge after Bracknell stabbing - A 33-year-old man was stabbed multiple times in Canterville Place in Bracknell on Friday.
- Coronavirus: Military help South Central Ambulance Service - Ambulance bosses say it will help them provide 20 to 30 extra ambulances a day.
- Slough shooting: Teenager arrested on suspicion of attempted murder - A 26-year-old man was taken to hospital for surgery after two men fired a gun into a van.
- Coronavirus: Thames Valley Air Ambulance calls for PPE donations - The charity says it is "inevitable" staff will come into contact with people with coronavirus.
The Community Council for Berkshire
Posted by Administrator : Thursday 8th October 2015
The Community Council for Berkshire (CCB) is one of a national network of independent charities working to overcome social exclusion. The CCB has a particular remit to enhance and enable communities in rural villages and towns.
CCB plays a vital role in partnership with the Countryside Agency, local authorities, the NHS and other governmental agencies helping to set up a variety of voluntary sector solutions to issues of public importance.
CCB’s experienced staff, based in Reading and Newbury, together with our extensive library of periodicals and bulletins, enables us to provide a “one-stop-shop” for information and specialist help on such issues as:
- Rural Affairs
- Rural transport
- Village halls
- Village shops
- Community Development projects
- Vital Villages
- Rural Towns
- Useful Links
- Charity advice and information
- The Environmental Trust
- Community groups including Friendship Clubs
- Strategic and local partnerships
Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/berks/public_html/includes/connectdb.inc.php on line 13
Deprecated: Function mysql_numrows() is deprecated in /home/berks/public_html/includes/functions/global.inc.php on line 79