Helping Keep The Berkshire Community Local
Tue January 18, 2022
- Marnie Clayton: Man held after teen who went missing found safe - A man is arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment after missing Marnie Clayton is found.
- Coronavirus: Case rates in Berkshire - The latest number of cases of Covid-19 across the county
- Water firms in south east publish plan to avoid supply shortages - The six companies in the south east of England say billions of pounds of investment is needed.
- Covid: South Western Railway cuts services due to Omicron impact - Passengers across the south of England are warned of a new reduced timetable from Monday.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.